tref  Dołączył: 05 Wrz 2006
Pentax 645 25/4.0 już jest
Przeszło bez echa, a tymczasem już cena znana i można składać zamówienia :-D
Cytat

PENTAX Introduces New 25mm f/4 Lens Designed Exclusively For Company’s 645D Medium-Format Digital SLR Camera
Denver, CO (March 22, 2012) – PENTAX RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION today announced the introduction of its new DA645 25mm f/4 lens, designed and optimized for exclusive use with its popular 645D medium format digital SLR camera. By combining its ultra-wide perspective with exclusive PENTAX Super Multi-Coating (smc), Aspherical Elements (AL), Supersonic Motor Drive (SDM), and all-weather (AW) construction, PENTAX has created a lens that will render super-sharp images with performance levels photographers have come to expect from original PENTAX lenses.

When mounted on the PENTAX 645D medium-format digital SLR camera body, the DA645 25mm f/4 AL [IF] SDM AW lens provides a focal length of approximately 19.5mm in the 35mm format, the widest perspective available with the 645D. Photographers now have greater creative flexibility when shooing landscapes or when photographing in confined areas with minimal room to move.

"The DA645 25mm f/4 lens is completely optimized for use with the PENTAX 645D digital SLR camera to render outstanding sharpness and clarity, even along its edges," explains John Carlson, Sr. Manager of Sales and Marketing, PENTAX. "Its 95-degree angle of view offers the widest perspective available for use with the camera, providing photographers with greater creative flexibility in a variety of shooting environments whether they are in a studio or out on location."

As with any quality optics, precision engineering and glass elements are critical ingredients. The DA645 25mm f/4 lens incorporates two high-performance aspherical optical elements, which provide exceptional image-resolving power with outstanding brightness levels even at the edges, while keeping various aberrations to a minimum. In addition, the lens is treated with PENTAX Aero Bright Coating to ensure an outstanding anti-reflection performance over a broader wavelength range to deliver images that are more brilliant and higher quality than those produced by previous models. Additional lens coatings and anti-reflective materials are applied to create a lens that is totally optimized for the 645D camera.

As the newest addition to the AW (all-weather) series, this new lens includes dustproof and weather-resistant construction with 11 special seals to prevent the intrusion of dust and water into the lens interior. By coupling this lens with the PENTAX 645D camera body, photographers can be assured they are using a durable and reliable digital imaging system that performs superbly in demanding outdoor settings where water, rain, and dust can be prevalent.

Additional Features
The new DA645 25mm f/4 lens features a conveniently placed interchangeable built-in filter holder (including a 40.5mm diameter circular polarizing filter) located within its barrel. The lens also features fully automatic diaphragm control; a built-in lens hood optimally shaped for its angle-of-view when used with the 645D; a Quick-shift Focus system for instant switching between auto and manual focus; and a Special Protect (SP) coating applied to the front surface of the lens to repel, dust, water, and grease.

In addition, the lens incorporates an advanced SDM (Supersonic Direct-drive Motor) autofocus mechanism to ensure smooth and quiet autofocusing, as well as a rounded diaphragm to produce an attractive “bokeh” for enhanced appearance of a photograph’s out-of-focus areas.

Pricing and Availability
The new Pentax DA645 25mm f/4 lens will be available at retail outlets nationwide and online in late March with a suggested retail price of $4,999.95.

W Polsce dostępny za 22 500 pln

nemo  Dołączył: 21 Wrz 2007
Już pędzę po wypłacie do sklepu :mrgreen:

grabber  Dołączył: 01 Paź 2007
Chyba sobie kupie.
SDM będzie działał z 645n? :)

odyseusz  Dołączył: 21 Kwi 2006
Lipa. Do Q pasować nie będzie.

sołtys  Dołączył: 19 Kwi 2006
Nawet nie mów. Po targach w Łodzi zachorowałem na 645d :-/

White  Dołączył: 31 Paź 2008
Ale filtry będą tanie. Średnica tylko 40,5 mm pfffff.

Motyl  Dołączył: 05 Paź 2010
A tak na serio, co w tym obiektywie jest takiego super, że kosztuje tyle?

jorge.martinez  Dołączył: 16 Maj 2007
Technologia.

BAN paradziqs  Dołączył: 05 Sie 2009
Motyl, pewno ta slynna magia :P

jorge.martinez  Dołączył: 16 Maj 2007
Z pewnością Sigma zrobiłaby to szkło za 1/3 ceny.

RiddlerPL  Dołączył: 19 Sty 2008
jorge.martinez napisał/a:
Z pewnością Sigma zrobiłaby to szkło za 1/3 ceny.

A potem sprzedała za 4/3 tej ceny. I zrobiłą wersje do każdego z systemów (z NEX-em włącznie).

Dobre srednioformatowe obiektywy będa kosztować więcej niźli kapselki APS-C chocby dlatego, że są większe a więc i wymagają więcej materiału i obróbki. Do tego, ponieważ sa produkowane w znacząco mniejszych seriach to i koszty projektowania i rozwoju (R&D) jednostkowo będą tu znacząco większe. Do tego zaś jak dodamy troche wodotrysków jakie w sobie zawiera te szkiełko (chowany filtr, SDM, szczelnienia) to wychodzi, że ono nie może być tanie. No i ostatnia sprawa - jak kogoś stać na zabawę średniakiem to i na takie szkła raczej będzie go stać...

ps: A ile kosztuje podobne szkło np do Hassela czy Mamiyi? Tak z ciekawosci pytam.

da21  Dołączył: 08 Kwi 2012
28 4.0 do hasela kosztuje 5300$
ten Pentax w tym samym sklepie kosztuje 5000$ :)

pamiętajcie że to jest 19.5mm dla FF

ale np. 14 f2.8 dla DSLR kosztuje 950$
jest różnica :)

tomekkarol  Dołączył: 17 Sty 2010
Jak już przeliczasz ogniskowe, przelissz też światło. I znajdź 14/2 dla APS-C.

Choć jakby przyjrzeć się dokładniej, skoro klatka 645D ma 44x33mm to nijak nie wyjdzie mi ten ekwiwalent 19.5mm.

michal5150  Dołączył: 17 Sie 2007
Przekątna klatki o wymiarach 44x33 to 55mm. Przekątna klatki 35mm (FF) to 43mm. Dzieląc jedno przez drugie dostajemy przelicznik 1,28. Więc obiektyw o ogniskowej 25mm w średnim formacie odpowiada: 25:1,28=19,5mm na formacie 35mm. Chyba że coś pokręciłem ;)

radekone  Dołączył: 20 Maj 2009
DA645 25mm f/4 AL [IF] SDM AW lens provides a focal length of approximately 19.5mm in the 35mm format

Warto wcześniej przeczytać tekst, pod którym się wypowiada.

tomekkarol  Dołączył: 17 Sty 2010
michal5150 napisał/a:
Przekątna klatki o wymiarach 44x33 to 55mm. Przekątna klatki 35mm (FF) to 43mm. Dzieląc jedno przez drugie dostajemy przelicznik 1,28. Więc obiektyw o ogniskowej 25mm w średnim formacie odpowiada: 25:1,28=19,5mm na formacie 35mm. Chyba że coś pokręciłem ;)

Cholibka. Nic na święta nie piłem, przysięgam. Jedyne na co się moge powołać to pomroczność jasna.

Skocz do: