axolotl  Dołączył: 01 Lis 2011
Rewolucja?Ewolucja? Lytro.
Natknalem sie na takie oto gadzeciarskie cudo ;) Chcialbym poznac Wasze zdanie na temat takiego cosik, ofkors jako uzupelnienie lustrzanej zabawy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyRSYGcFVM

Pozdrawiam.

Sebastian  Dołączył: 19 Kwi 2006
Właśnie dziś czytałem recenzję na dpreview: link
i najbardziej zastanowił mnie ten fragment:
Cytat

What's in the files?

Much of the LFC experience is mediated via Lytro's website - at present there's nowhere else that can interpret the files or present them.

As a result of someone hacking the version of the 'light field' that is sent up to the Lytro site, it has become known that the camera analyses the depth information in each image and the desktop software renders a series of JPEGs representing the key depths in the image. This shouldn't be taken as evidence that the LFC is conducting some kind of Photoshop-esque sleight-of-hand to achieve its effects (demos of parallax-shifting processing disprove that), but does give some idea of the capabilities and limitations of the files that get uploaded.

The files downloaded to your computer (Mac OS 10.6.6 and newer, with Windows support due 'during 2012'), are 16MB raw 'light fields'', containing all the data grabbed by the sensor, along with a metadata sidecar file, which includes details of what depths the JPEG slices should be rendered from.

The advantage of always working from the source data is that when the processing becomes more sophisticated (such as offering the promised all-in-focus processing option or the parallax-shift view) those benefits can be applied to every one of your existing images. The company also promises more advanced features such as the ability to select which 'slices' of the light field are available in the uploaded version.

The downside is, of course, that you are currently dependent on Lytro not just to host, but to provide any form of interactive online access to your own images. The trustworthiness of Lytro - which we've no reason to doubt - and its long-term business viability aside, this presents some real concerns for early adopters. Lytro insists that it does not claim ownership of your pictures that you upload - 'they are yours' - but reserves the right to refuse to host or remove your images if it believe they conflict with the company's terms and conditions.

With Lytro's proprietary technology this goes beyond issues of content distribution to the heart of image ownership. Most users reasonably expect that if they buy a camera, they can control the images they shoot, and the question of whether they will be willing to cede exclusive control over the product's defining feature to a single company remains an open question.

diplodok  Dołączył: 13 Cze 2006
Sebastian, no i wszystko jasne :-P

Benek  Dołączył: 18 Wrz 2008
Re: Rewolucja?Ewolucja? Lytro.
axolotl napisał/a:
Natknalem sie na takie oto gadzeciarskie cudo ;) Chcialbym poznac Wasze zdanie na temat takiego cosik, ofkors jako uzupelnienie lustrzanej zabawy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyRSYGcFVM

Pozdrawiam.

DUBEL
http://pentax.org.pl/view...t=37033&start=0

Proponuję moderatorom scalić.

P.S.
Sebastian napisał/a:
i najbardziej zastanowił mnie ten fragment:

Mnie też. Cały jest w obcym języku.
A przecież to forum polskojęzyczne.

SeizeThePicture  Dołączył: 07 Lis 2009
Benek napisał/a:

A przecież to forum polskojęzyczne.
Tak samo jak nikt nie robi tu błędów interpunkcyjnych, ortograficznych i różnych innych... :evil:

Dada  Dołączył: 01 Mar 2007
SeizeThePicture, A co to ma do rzeczy ? To może każdy zacznie pisać w dowolnym języku jaki przyjdzie mu na myśl i niekoniecznie go zna ? Nie mam żadnego obowiązku znania obcych języków (i Regulamin forum tego też nie wymaga) i uważam za wyjątkowo nieeleganckie wstawianie obcojęzycznych tekstów bez najmniejszego streszczenia i komentarza. Dokładnie tak samo jak robienie błędów ortograficznych. Za wytłumaczalne uznaję jedynie drobne literówki.

SeizeThePicture  Dołączył: 07 Lis 2009
Dada, jak widać, regulamin nie działa.

PK  Dołączył: 24 Maj 2008
SeizeThePicture, działa, ale tak, jak środek przeczyszczający- nie wiadomo kiedy... i nie będzie wesoło.

wyrwiflak  Dołączył: 24 Mar 2007
Jejku... a słyszeliście o stronce "google translate"? czy wszytko musi być podane na talerzu...?

jorge.martinez  Dołączył: 16 Maj 2007
A słyszałeś o czytaniu w myślach?

Domyśl się co myślę o tym co napisałeś.

wyrwiflak  Dołączył: 24 Mar 2007
jorge.martinez napisał/a:
A słyszałeś o czytaniu w myślach?

Domyśl się co myślę o tym co napisałeś.

No wiesz, tak przy kolegach? ;)

axolotl  Dołączył: 01 Lis 2011
Najwazniejsze ze watek tematu zostal zachowany.Prosze o zamkniecie tematu,nie ma sensu kontynuowac ....

Pozdro.

bEEf  Dołączył: 28 Gru 2006
Dobra, skoro było, a tu więcej o lingwistyce stosowanej niż Lytro, to zamykam.

Skocz do: