Zbigniew  Dołączył: 04 Lis 2006
F 100-300 - jaka jest jego wartość ?
Cześć,

Szybkie pytanie z serii - pomocy. Czy ktoś miał kontakt z obiektywem F 100-300/4.5-5.6 ?! :-> Licytuję sobie takowy na Allegro i nie wiem, czy warto dalej - jest za 4 stówki :-| Ktoś pomoże ? Potrzebuję do zastosowań zupełnie amatorskich - podglądanie sąsiadek, sąsiadów :shock: , czasami jakieś zdjęcie.

Pozdrowienia,
ZP, newbie-pentax-user ;-)

[ Dodano: 2006-12-08, 19:55 ]
Może warto jednak Sigmę (przynajmniej APO, ale nie f/4) ?

alkos  Dołączył: 18 Kwi 2006
Andreas Busse - 8 Aug 1997

. . . I think for that price it is worth every cent. I can not compare it directly . . . but Im satisfied with the quality. Maybe it is not one of the best lenses from PENTAX but it is really no junk . . .Till now the only shortcoming I realize is that it lacksa bit sharpness wide open.. . . I often use a tripod with this lens and close it 1-2 stops. . . . think that I could not get a better lens so cheap. If you search a telezoom for daily work and if you want to shoot almost wide open, I think you have to look for another lens and spend more money.

- - - - - -

Ralf Engelmann - Rather big telezoom with constant size due to internal zooming, feels well on a Z-1P, but unbalanced on MZ-bodies. Focus way is a bit long. Optically a sharp lens, but some contrast problems beyond 200mm. Films with high color saturation, use of a hood and holding support will allow the use even with a 1.4x converter, as a 6.3-8/140-420mm tele. Then the internal zooming will become a big plus too.

Ralf Engelmann - (Again, in response to some less-than-favorable comments about this lens . . .) Protest! My SMC-F 100-300mm feels more solid than my [much more] expensive FA 20-35mm. And I don't know why, but I never had any sharpness problems with this lens. Maybe something is wrong with mine? Many people dislike it, I know, but I think this is more the feel of the combination with a 15,5 cm long lens on the small MZ-5 body than really complaints about the pictures. The internal zooming is absolutely great, and on a Z-1(P) the lens feels absolutely well balanced and works flawless. Together with the FA 28-105 and a 24mm prime it makes a great trio on a Z-1P.

- - - - - -

Raimo - . . . It is not quite sharp at the long end and full aperture - if you close it down a couple of stops you might be quite satisfied . . .

Zbigniew  Dołączył: 04 Lis 2006
Dziękuję. Też znalazłem trochę komentarzy - nie są może super-hiper, ale, jak na tani zoom, są przyzwoite.

Skocz do: