perl  Dołączył: 24 Wrz 2006
Powiedzcie mi coś więcej o tym szkiełku
AUKCJA <szok>

poproszę o porównanie do Mira 20/2,5 PK : )))

ajm dżołkink...

ale tak poważnie... bo pierwszy raz w życiu widzę to szkiełko (mało życia za mną)

jakby za jakiś czas zdjęcia znikły z Allegro to zamieszczę tutaj, bo ciekawy i fajnie wygląda

Jarek Dabrowski  Dołączył: 20 Kwi 2006
Tak poważnie, Primo, to:
1. Było już dzisiaj o tej aukcji w dziale Giełda
2. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wygląda K 20/4 to chyba bez większego problemu sobie wygogla, albo zajrzy do Dimitrova.
3. Sam zauważyłeś, że to rzadkie szkło... naprawdę liczysz na to, że ktoś będzie w stanie porównać je do Mira? :)
4. Ze strony: http://stans-photography.com/
"Gerjan - please avoid this lens unless you want it as a fine 'collectible'. Also avoid the SMC Pentax-M 1:4 20mm. Both lenses have a double form of distorsion (barrel and pincushion). The edges of the image are unsharp unless you stop down to f/11 or higher. Edge contrast is quite fine though. If you want a good 20 mm you should buy the 1:2.8/20 A or the new 1:4/20-35 mm AF zoom.

Gerjan - [again] Although some mebers of this group tend to disagree on this 20 mm topic, I still think that the 2.8/20 or the new 4/20-35 are the only viable alternatives. I don't like the 4/20 K nor the 4/20 M for their distortion. The 2.8/20 and the 20-35 zoom are not 100% distortion-free either, but if you do not take pictures of walls directly from upfront you will not see any distortion. The 2.8/28 M/A is not one of Pentax' best products (except for weight and dimensions), the FA 2.8/28 is far better, but not 100% distortion-free either. If you really need an almost distortion-free wide angle lens, go for the 3.5/28 K or M. Distortion is under 0.5% for both.
- - - - - -
Barry Brevik - . . . for me this is a great lens. It is, in fact, one of my all time favorites in terms of image quality, and the coatings are superb. If the front element is clean enough, I can take pictures that contain the Sun without getting any lens flare. . . . As for polarizers, I have not yet found one thin enough to not vignette. My only problem with the 20mm is that the f4 max aperture coupled with the dim viewfinder of the MX is a drag, so you might want to look for the more modern 20mm f2.8 M series lens, depending on which body you are using.
- - - - - -
Gianfranco Irlanda - I do not use it very often due to its aperture (I tend to prefer something faster) but I think it is a good lens. The sharpness is great in the center, but it tends to be rather soft towards the corners when wide open (the corners do not satisfy me much but I haven't done any serious test). It has a noticeable light fall-off @ f/4 that disappears when closed around f/8. It is a nice lens for its weight and size. I payed something like . . . quite expensive for a very used one but it was the only 20mm Pentax I'd ever put the hands on..."

5. O jego mniejszym bracie - SMC-M 20/4 było zaraz po urodzeniu forum, pogrzeb w pierwszych wątkach w tym dziale.

alkos  Dołączył: 18 Kwi 2006
Szczerze? Jakie by nie bylo optycznie, jest to KROWA, a nie obiektyw ;-) ... szczegolnie w porownaniu z jego nastepna wersja, ktora posiadam - http://www.bdimitrov.de/k...wide/M20f4.html (30mm vs 57mm dlugosci :-) )

perl  Dołączył: 24 Wrz 2006
hmmm krowa powiadasz... na zdjęciach wygląda jakby to była co najmniej 70mm (słownie ogniskowa: siedemdziesiątką) czy tez 85 : ))

stąd tez moja ciekawość

alkos ten Twój jest dwa razy mniejszy... heh... jaki ten świat dzifny...

nie obraź się ale ta starsza dwudziestka ładniejsza od twojej :oops:

Jarek Dabrowski po angielsku... rozumiem co czwarte słowo :oops:

okej aż z ciekawości poszukam

alkos  Dołączył: 18 Kwi 2006
Primo napisał/a:
nie obraź się ale ta starsza dwudziestka ładniejsza od twojej

:-) de gustibus... wole jednak nalesniki od tortow weselnych ;-)

Mertz  Dołączył: 24 Kwi 2006
Primo napisał/a:
Jarek Dabrowski po angielsku... rozumiem co czwarte słowo

...z kontekstu, Panie - z kontekstu! ;))

tomeczz Dołączył: 27 Kwi 2006
fajne rzadkie szkielko i jeszcze fajniejszy aparat, moj ulubiony. caly komplet w niezlej cenie. wszystkie stalki pentaxa sa bdb, jedni maja wieksze drudzy mniejsze wymagania.

jezeli chodzi o porownanie z mirem - rozdzielczosc i mydlo w rogach bedzie podobne. Kontrast na pewno smc gorą. czy warto 3x wiecej niz za mira? kto odpowie?

Skocz do: