Encor  Dołączył: 27 Gru 2006
DIY: naprawa FF
Jeśli już o tym było to sorki...
Coś takiego wyczytałem na forum DPReview:

"I have been disappointed with some of the results I got with my Pentax FA 50mm 1.4 when used at maximum aperture ("I focussed on the eyes but I got the nose instead" sort of complaint..).

I did the focussing test last night and it confirmed that I have a front focussing problem.

There were a few threads on this subject lately and decided to have a go at adjusting the focus on the camera.
The test chart can be downloaded at http://focustestchart.com/chart.html [...]"

I dalej...

"Now, for those of you who are adventurous, this is how to do it:

1. Remove the 8 screws on the underside of the camera. (Don't mix them up, as there are 2 different threads: 4 identical threads around the battery compartment - they are attached to plastic and 4 identical threads on the other side - they are attached to metal).

2. Remove the sole and you will see 3 adjustable Allen screws (Allen = hexagonal head):
http://forums.dpreview.co...essage=15793746

http://www.penta-club.ru/...pe=post&id=4849

Take an Allen key (I think it's 1.5mm) key and turn the screws COUNTERCLOCKWISE to correct FRONT FOCUS, CLOCKWISE to correct BACK FOCUS. Turn each screw by the same amount.

As I had a front focus problem, I turned the three screws counterclockwise. The 12 o'clock position became 10 o'clock after the first round of adjustments.
3. Put everything back together and make a focussing test.

4. I had a second round of adjustments as the correction I applied was insufficient and the 3 screws are now at 8 o'clock.

That's all. It was simple, far less stressing than my first attempt at cleaning the sensor and focussing is spot on. The whole operation didn't take one hour.

I hope I haven't created a problem for later, but I can always return the screws to their original position.[...]"

Cały wątek jest tutaj

Bronek  Dołączył: 04 Wrz 2006
nie zamierzam stosowac tej procedury na nowym aparacie z gwarancja ... tym bardziej ze informacje odnosnie dzialania dwoch srubek sa sprzeczne - maja one ponoc sluzyc do przesuniecia sensora w pionie/poziomie, a do regulacji w pionie (Ff/BF) ma sluzyc tylko jedna.

Marek Wyszomirski  Dołączył: 18 Kwi 2006
Mam obawy, że samodzielne przeprowadzenie takiej regulacji może być powodem unieważnienia gwarancji...

Encor  Dołączył: 27 Gru 2006
Boszsz... a kto wam każe stosować to do aparatów na gwarancji? :shock: Wiadomo, że jak się ma gwarancję, to się leci do serwisu. Ale prędzej czy później zacznie się przecież kupowanie bez gwarancji...

alkos  Dołączył: 18 Kwi 2006
Bronek napisał/a:
nie zamierzam stosowac tej procedury na nowym aparacie z gwarancja ... tym bardziej ze informacje odnosnie dzialania dwoch srubek sa sprzeczne - maja one ponoc sluzyc do przesuniecia sensora w pionie/poziomie, a do regulacji w pionie (Ff/BF) ma sluzyc tylko jedna.

Niedoczytales, Bronek :-) To tylko jeden misiek wysnul taka teorie, ktorej nikt nie potwierdzil.

Sensor AF pozycjonowany jest za pomoca 3 rownoleglysch srub - dawalem kiedys linka do patentu, juz nie pamietam gdzie. Rownomierne krecenie nimi skraca lub wydluza tor optyczny Z, zachowujac polozenie sensora na osiach XY - sam zreszta robilem to w MZ5n, ktory posiadal niemalego frontfokusa... Teraz ostrzy jaktalala, wszystkimi trzema sensorami ;-)

Marek Wyszomirski napisał/a:
Mam obawy, że samodzielne przeprowadzenie takiej regulacji może być powodem unieważnienia gwarancji...

O ile masz tanie wkretaki. Jesli nie zostawisz sladow na wkretach, nikt sie o niczym nie dowie ;-)

Skocz do: